With the advent of the digital era, online dating apps are becoming the best platform to meet and connect with other single people. It lets like-minded people socialize through their smartphones on the go. These apps provide a medium to choose the suitable individual according to one’s preferences and needs. A person can make their choice according to their interest and taste. What more can one ask for in this era of the internet?
Though there are many dating apps available nowadays however choosing the right one is important. For this, we have picked some best dating apps that will offer unique features and help single folks find themselves yearning for a relationship.
Doing thorough research, here I have listed a few best dating apps for 2019.
Bumble is similar to Tinder but the functions differ. The app requires women to message first and wait for the potential match until 24 hours. If the guy wants to initiate something with a match they need to respond within the given time frame. However, if you’re someone who procrastinates then it may not be helpful for you. Moreover, women messaging first can weed out the insecure males which result in getting touch with overconfident males.
Profiles are concise and swiping through it lets you scroll through additional photos rather than liking them. In other words, if someone liked your photo, you won’t have to see their profile every time while opening the app. You can simply click the photo you liked and proceed ahead for a further meeting.
- Easy to use user- interface and setup.
- A good code of conduct which makes it a safe and friendly destination.
- Allows 24-hour time limit to connect with someone
- Profiles are short with photos and bio
If you are a woman and you don’t like being the first person to initiate a conversation, then Bumble isn’t for you. This app is designed to for women to initiate the conversation so that it can attract more crowd than other dating apps. However, the time restriction limit makes you target only the interested or prospective partner on the other end.
Tinder is the most popular dating app and is the first choice of many. If you are looking for long term relationship or hookup, this app covers everything. It is the best platform for those entering the dating world and looking for serious dating or relationships.
- Brief Profiles mentioned with bio and photos. You can tap on the photo to see additional information regarding the person
- You can link your tinder account to your Instagram and make access to more photos available online.
- Proper settings allow other users to find you according to your preferences. It helps to find a perfect match with respect to the choices you want to seek.
If both dating individuals have swiped right on one another, a screen will appear showing that you’ve matched and inviting you to send them a message. No one can message you unless you have also expressed an interest in them, which means you get no unsolicited messages.
OkCupid is another good dating app other than Tinder and Bumble. Once creating a profile on it, you can link to your Instagram account. Moreover, you can respond to the queries that would help to find the potential match reflecting your compatibility.
- Detail Profiles Available
- Answeringseries of questions can help you find a reasonable match to help you gauge compatibility.
- Focusing more on swiping and eliminating the ability to message a user without matching with them first.
- Accessing the settings and viewing profiles are located in a slide-out menu.
- Tapping the match option lets to browse the people you could potentially match with.
- The interface is clunky and the photos appear
- Works good on a website but as an app, the amount of scrolling required makes it annoying to access.
Though Facebook verification blocks a percentage of bots and catfishers from creating accounts and hence this app loses a level of reliability. The drawback is anyone can message anything to you.
This app finds the match with the people around at nearby locations. It is good for those who want to meet someone in a more organic manner. It can help you to date your immediate neighbors after a few hours of signing up. The app is best for those people who don’t want to use online dating but who also don’t want to approach people in real life.
- List out single profiles highlighting the location and time you were near to each other
- Finds prospective matches
- Once getting a match or crush, you can start chatting with each other.
- Very quick and easy to set up and use.
- Good standard of Profile creation. You can add photos, age, profession, and interests etc.
- You can use Facebook to set up your profile, link the Instagram account to automatically add photos.
- Uses the GPS functionality to find a potential match.
It is good for city dwellers and people can only contact you if you tap the heart on their profile. The good part is that it never displays your position to other users and you can also block users for stalking concerns.
A matchmaking platform for singles and perfect for that couple who want to spend time before they decide if they are ready to settle down. Moreover, it is a friendship, courtship medium which helps people connect easily.
- List details with authentic profiles.
- The signup form is designed that list down interests that help you to get connected to the right partner.
- The ‘Interest bars are mentioned in the ‘Preferences’ section.
A closed community of like-minded Indian singles that helps people to find the right life partner or individuals who are looking for long term commitments.
As there are many dating apps available online, it really confuses you to pick up the right one. Hope these listed apps help you to make the right decision in choosing the right partner for dating or long term relationships. Trying these free dating apps will let you form an opinion for the right match.